Cambridge Pre-Primary Program
Year: 0 - R | Age: 4
Years 10 & 11
Cambridge key stage 3
Year: 10 | Age: 14-15
Year: 11 | Age: 15-16
Cambridge key stage 2
Year: 7 | Age: 11-12
Year: 8 | Age: 12-13
Year: 9 | Age: 13-14
Years 1 & 2
Cambridge key stage 1
Year: 1 | Age : 5-6
Year: 2 | Age: 6-7
Years 3 & 4
Cambridge key stage 2
Year: 3 | Age: 7-8
Year: 4 | Age: 8-9
Years 5 & 6
Cambridge key stage 2
Year: 5 | Age: 9-10
Year 6 | Age 10-11
Value-based learning is fully supported by our Islamic Education. We use the Teach Your Child Islaam at-Tawheed series in our curriculum. Teaching of Islaam is based on critical thinking techniques supported by Cambridge as well.
Greenview’s Islamic Studies Curriculum is based on the teachings of the ahlis sunnah wal jamaa’ah and is exclusive to the teachings of Imaam Ash-Shaafi’ee. The core subjects, including At-Tawheed and Seerah, are taught in English. All secondary students sit for the Cambridge O Level Islamiyat in Year 11.
At Greenview Islamic International School, values-based learning is the key to the way we teach. With strong positive values, teachers and staff create a positive learning environment for your child.
As a Registered Cambridge Centre, Greenview Islamic School follows the globally recognized Cambridge curriculum for Mathematics, English, Science and all other subjects.
Frequently asked questions
1. Has registration started and when does it end?
Answer: It’s ongoing.
2.Does your school have pre-school?
Answer: Yes, your child is required to be potty-trained.
3. What levels or classes do you offer?
Reception : 4 years old
Year 1-10 : 5 years old – 15 years old
Year 11 : 15 years old, conditions apply for entry into Year 11.
4. What are the enrolment ages?
Answer: 4-16 years old.
5. Do you have boarding facilities?
Answer: Not as yet. You may request for it as the school currently collating requests.
6. Does the school provide transport?
Answer: No, but we will give you a list of transporters.
7. Do you have Day care?
Answer: Yes, we do.
8. What time are the schooling hours like?
Answer: School starts at 7.30 am and dismissal is at 3.30pm.
9. Which part of Shah Alam is your school at?
Answer: Bukit Jelutong.
10. Is the school recognized by MOE?
Answer: Yes, our school is registered with the MOE.
11. Do you have non-Muslim students and teachers?
1. Do you offer government exams?
2. Does your school teach the national curriculum?
3. Do you offer online classes during MCO?
4. Are the Islamic studies subject taught in English?
5. Is Islamic studies taught in your school same as that taught by JAIS?
Answer: Yes, and we teach in English.
6. Which month do your IGCSE students take the exams?
7. How many students and teachers are there in your school?
Answer: We have around 30 teachers and 300 students.
8. What is the average class size?
Answer: A maximum of 24 students in a class. However, with the MCO, there are 12-20 students per class, depending on the class size.
9. Do you have non-Muslim students and teachers?
10. How do you rate the performance of the IGCSE students?
Answer: Excellent to very good on an average.
11. Is the IGCSE applicable to local universities/higher learning?
Answer: All universities and colleges worldwide accept the IGCSE. However, in Malaysia, the government universities are yet to accept the IGCSE for local students.
12. Will my child struggle if he/she joins the second term and has missed the first term?
Answer: We normally place your child in a class he is comfortable with. However, if tuition is required for him/her to catch up, the Admission officer will advise you.
13. Does your school accept special needs students?
Answer: Yes, for those with dyslexia. We do not have the facilities or teachers to accept ADHD or Autistically challenged children
14. How will I communicate with my child’s teacher to keep up with his/her progress?
Answer: Via the ClassDojo.
15 Are there exams and a grading system?
Answer: Yes, twice a year.
1. How much are the fees?
Answer: Attached fee is the schedule.
2. Do you offer discounts?
3. Does your school collect fees on yearly, termly or monthly basis?
Answer: Fees are to be paid yearly basis. You may discuss a payment plan with the Admissions, if you need to do so.
4. Are meals, books and uniforms part of the school fees?
5. Can we purchase the books and uniforms at school?
Answer: Yes, if we have the stocks. If not, we will give you a list of bookstores you can go to.
7. What are the methods of payment?
Answer: Online transfer and credit card via our payment portal, SYNC.